DX6VS FIT Air Conditioner
The Daikin Fit system is a side discharge, smart HVAC system that won’t compromise on comfort and connects to ducted solutions traditional to the unitary market. In a market saturated with expensive high-tiered inverters, the system provides a premium mid-efficiency inverter at an affordable rate. The low profile of the outdoor unit offers solutions when a traditional cube style cannot.
Daikin Inverter Technology
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
The first smart thermostat to offer full two-way communications with Daikin HVAC systems.
- Daikin variable-speed swing compressors
- Quiet Daikin engineered digitally commutated motor
- High-density compressor sound blanket
- Compatible with Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- Daikin control algorithmic logic
- In communicating mode – only two low- voltage wires to outdoor unit required
- Diagnostic indicator lights – seven-segment LED display – and fault code storage
- Daikin Inside intelligence for diagnostics
- Quiet-mode – provides enhanced acoustical comfort – up to 3 different sound levels (as low as 45dBA)
- Field-selectable boost mode increases compressor speed during unusually high loads
- Field-installed bi-flow filter drier
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Suction pressure transducer
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed