- Provides outdoor cleaner and fresher air to indoor
- Exhausts indoor stale and contaminated air to outdoor
- Transfers heat from indoor air to incoming outdoor air in order to save energy
How Does It work
- HRV moves stale and contaminated air from inside of your house to outdoor. At the same time HRV draws fresh and clean air from outside and distribute it to throughout your house. Contaminated and stale air is constantly being replaced by same amount of fresh clean outdoor air.
- Indoor polluted and stale air doesn’t mix with incoming outdoor fresh and clean air. When two air streams pass through the heat exchange core in HRVs or ERVs, the heat is transferred from indoor air to outdoor air, the outdoor cold air is heated by the exhausted indoor air, energy is recoverred.
- In summer, HRV and ERV work in reverse–cold exhaust air cools down the outdoor warm fresh air, to keep your home fresh and cool.
- Updated HRV controller is able to control the HRV by indoor relative humidity(RH) level or time program.
- Three types of installation are available-dedicate, semi-dedicate and simplify.