- Increases indoor RH (Relative Humidity) level for optimal home comfort in winter
- Minimizes problems caused by dry indoor air, like chapped skin and lips, scratchy nose and throat, static and sparks…
How Does It Work
- Bypass humidifier works with your heating furnace or air handler, it should be electrically interlocked with Furnace or air handler blower.
- When humidistat senses the indoor RH level is lower than the set point, it turns on the solenoid valve and water flows into the humidifier evaporator pad, at the same time, air from furnace or air handler blows air through the humidifier evaporator pad to distribute moisture through duct system.
- Hot water can be used to boost the output.