To our Valued Customers,
The team at Spring Home truly appreciates the trust you place in us for your home comfort needs. With the current health concerns, it is important for all of us to monitor the rapidly evolving situation involving the coronavirus (COVID-19) and take any precautionary actions.
Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc. provides a vital role in maintaining our community’s health and safety. Therefore, we will remain available during this time of social distancing for any emergency service calls until further notice. Please call our main line at 905-479-3369/416-272-8898 if you require emergency service at anytime. We have local staff handling the phones from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and we have an after hours answering service so that you are always speaking with a person to take care of your emergency needs.
Measures we are taking to protect our customers and our team.
- We have a very strict policy in place that if any staff member is not feeling well to stay home and consult with their physician and with his or her immediate supervisor
- We currently have adopted a “no hand-shake policy”
- All employees have been instructed to wear gloves and masks on job sites to limit any hand to surface exposure/transmissions.
- We intend to limit our time in groups as much as possible.
- Technicians will work independently as much as possible through out the day avoiding exposure to large groups/gathering. We will be limiting face to face interaction between our office team members and field team members.
Our customers and team members are greatly appreciated at Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc. We are confident that we will all get through this pandemic safely if we all do our part to adhere precautionary measures and observe social distancing. Please take good care of yourself and your family and STAY SAFE!!!!!
From the Team at Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc.
March 20, 2020